Behavioural Intelligence® is a world first in psychometric testing, combining TTISI's emotional intelligence assessment with their world famous DISC assessment. This integrated report is sought after because it is more user-friendly and practical than other DISC and EI tools in the market.
Behavioural Intelligence®: The first "multi-science" EQ assessment in the world!
The Behavioural Intelligence® profile is a powerful assessment combining two sciences, helping you to explore two key areas of performance:
· HOW we behave and communicate — using the world famous DISC assessment
· DO we actively apply the principles of emotional intelligence — using the TTI EQ assessment Behavioural Intelligence® was developed to help overcome a common challenge: while emotional intelligence based training might be seen as important and interesting it often lacks tangible actions. This powerful assessment produces a 35+ page report that covers 2 sections, providing feedback in two key areas: Behaviours and Emotional Intelligence. With this unique and powerful blend, your emotional intelligence development activities will be well supported by research-based, validated, and — most importantly — easy-to-apply assessments.
TTI Success Insights® DISC Behavioural research suggests that the most effective people are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their environment. This report measures the four dimensions of normal behaviour: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance. Talent Insights tells you how this individual will perform. Unlike some of the more primitive DISC models, our DISC assessments provide feedback on all four factors to truly capture how we are unique at a behavioural level and avoid pigeonholing people. The 4 core DISC behaviours measured are:
· Dominance - How we respond to problems & challenges.
· Influence - How we respond to people & contact.
· Steadiness - How we respond to pace & consistency.
· Compliance - How we respond to procedures & constraints.
TTI Emotional Quotient™ (EQ)The EQ assessment accurately measures a person's emotional intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power of overall emotional well-being to facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity. Emotional Quotient (EQ) measures emotional intelligence, or your ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate high levels of collaboration and productivity. With EQ training, your employees will develop the skills and knowledge to better understand your customers, how to manage their expectations, and ultimately meet their needs.
The Emotional Quotient ™ report looks at a person’s emotional intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate high levels of collaboration and productivity. The report was designed to provide insight into two broad areas: Intrapersonal and Interpersonal emotional intelligence. This report measures five dimensions of emotional intelligence:
2. Self Regulation
5. Social Skills Studies have shown that salespeople and customer service agents who have undergone EQ training develop more accounts, have higher sales, deliver strong customer service and realize better customer retention than those who have not. (Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations)
The DISC and TTI EQ models are both wonderfully versatile tools. Combining these two models, Behavioural Intelligence® is a 35+ page coaching and development report. Behavioural Intelligence® is commonly used in the following functions:
Training and Development:
- Leadership Development
- Communication Effectiveness
- Team Effectiveness
- Sales Development
- Customer Service Training
- Coaching/Mentoring Relationships
Strategy and Management:
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Personal Effectiveness
- Family Relationships